Thursday, February 5, 2009

New Project (Google Adsense)

tshirtBelang Words ...
I heard this is another way and how many bloggers make side/extra income. But how successfull they are? So i surf the net for info. Many info about google adsense, including how to make a blog or website? How to place google adsense on your blog? and so on. So, with my brother in law who had get "MONEY" several time from google adsense. I do another blog. This blog specially for certain problem. For specific, my blog is a health blog. I get advise from him, and do some post on the blog. After that i keep on monitoring the blog.
The were few visitors... but none of them click the google adsense. May b because i have not enough knowledge... I have to explore more. That also advise from my brother in law.
Visiting others blogger and leave a comment also increase traffic in your blog. Right now i'm just monitoring...
*** Cuba-cuba je ***

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...