Thursday, February 5, 2009

Slip Disc ( Watch Out )

tshirtBelang Words...
Just now, i was talking to my Manager. Before this he MC (medical leave) for a month. He had a slip disc on the backbone. Doctors said, the slip disc had given pressure to nerves and make him feel pain on both leg. After MRI, in the X-RAY he can see the disc move out from where it should be.
To tell me how this happen, he told me that before this he doesn't care and doesn't know about slip disc, or back pain. But after he suffer, he dig some info on the net and friends. I as his staff, feel sympathy and hope he will recover ASAP. My manager said, process for recovery will take time, 6 months, 1 year or 2 years... depend. Right now he cannot bend and must carefully walk slowly.
ALLAH all mighty !!! He said, when something tragic happen, we can only pray for better to ALLAH. This incident make me aware about slip disc and try to avoid it to happen. Insyallah.
*** The incident happen to others, makes me feel that ALLAH give me chances to do good things in life, but don't take it for granted ***

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...